If you have paddled before and would like to improve your technique/stroke rate/reach or just get a good workout, book a private Paddlefit Lesson with Lucy. Lucy is an ISA and ASI certified SUP Instructor (Level 1&2) and has attended Workshops with the world’s best paddlers incl. Annabel Anderson, Eric Terrien and Chase Kosterlitz. She also is a licensed Fitness Trainer (B and C License).
She will review your technique (incl. video if you wish) and surely have some useful tips and pointers. After that she will head onto the water with you for some SUP Fitness Training. What exactly you practice there is flexible based on your training goals below is an example of what you could do. One thing is for sure, after the 2 hour lesson you will have had a great workout and burned many calories. If you want to schedule multiple sessions it is recommended to have one rest day in between so do it every other day.
- Review of paddle technique
- Sprints and intervall training
- Buoy turns and advanced ways to turn and stay on course in wind
- Body weight exercises on the board training abs, core and thighs
Paddlefit Private SUP Lesson Prices (2hours)
- 65$ per person incl. board, paddle, leash and life vest
- 40$ per person (bring your own board)
Book Now SUP Lesson St. John
Use form below or email info(at)sup-stjohn.com or supstjohn(at)gmail.com or text 340-514-5527