In today’s press conference Governor Bryan announced return to “safer at home” phase
- Most businesses are allowed to open
- Bars remain closed
- Prohibition of new leisure guests until Saturday 19th
guests can arrive from Saturday 19th onwards
- 100% of visitors need negative PCR test or quarantine for 14 days
- If you are a resident and want a staycation you are free to do so
- Beaches open until 4pm on weekends no restrictions during week
- Max gatherings 50 people in any place.
- Restaurants allowed to resume dine in
- no serving of alcohol at bar counters
- no more than 6 people per table
- masks at all time except when eating or drinking. If you have to get up from table you have to put on mask. Same for way in and out.
- tables 6 feet apart
- Churces back open max 50. Mask required
- Casinos and gaming back open Sept 19
- Private school campuses are allowed to open
- No rafting of boats, no beach parties, no boat parties.
In line with the governor’s press conference announcement today we are back open for paddleboard rentals (no snorkel gear rental, no lessons).
We offer contact-free delivery and kindly ask for reservation at least 24hrs in advance via email or text or this form